lunes, 6 de febrero de 2012

Give me five fruits and vegetables every day

CHORUS:Give me five.Give me five. Give me five fruit and vegetables every day. Give me five. Give me five. Give me five fruit and vegetables to help me work and play. Got to keep my body in a healthy state. Got to eat the healthy option on my plate. Got to eat a balanced diet to keep me fit and strong. Got to eat the good things and remember this song. Give me five. Give me five. Give me five.


I'm a tomato and my name is Fred. I'm round in shape and my colour´s red. I hand out in the bushes that grow tall and strong. If you eat lots of me then you can´t go wrong.


I am an orange both in colour and in name. I´m a juicy fruit that puts other ones to shame. Underneath my skin there´s a lot of vitamin C. And you´ll stay fit and healthy if you eat lots of me.


CHORUS:Give me five. Give me five...


I am a banana and I´m funny in shape. Im bigger than a runner-bean and I´m larger than a grape. You pull me off the bunch and you can peal my skin OUCH! Then you open the hatch and feed me in.


I am a potato and I live under ground. My name is spud and I´m knobbly and I´m round. Eat me with my jacket on or eat me in the nude WHOO! Boiled, mashed, baked or fried I´m such good food.


CHORUS:Give me five. Give me five...


I am called carrot and I´m very long and thin. Chop both men ends off and put them in the bin. Wash off all the soil and cut me up some more. You can boil or fry me or even eat me raw.


We are five friends but we could have been more. We´ve got lots of mates that you can´t ignore. You don´t have to eat us all to grow up and survive. But to be cool dudes, you have to choose five!



Published by Gloria Magaña